Welcome DM Gather & Nourish
Hello, {name}! 🌿
I’m so glad you’re joining us at Gather & Nourish. Pull up a chair—there’s a place for you at our table! 💛
I’m Katie, a single mom of three neurodivergent teenagers with different nutritional needs, sensory sensitivities, and eating challenges. I know how much energy goes into feeding a family, especially when everyone needs something a little different.
My hope for this group is to bring more peace to mealtime through planning, prep, and nourishing home-cooked meals. Together, we’ll share affordable recipes, practical ideas, and encouragement to make room for family time—and care for ourselves, too.
Be sure to check out the Featured tab and our Guides for helpful resources, recipes, and tips that you can come back to anytime.
Come as you are, ask questions, and share your little wins. I’d love to get to know you! 🧡 Please take a moment to answer these three questions:
What is your biggest mealtime struggle right now: planning meals, finding affordable recipes, making time to cook, or something else?
How could meal planning and prep help you care for yourself and make more time for what matters to you?
Do you agree to keep Gather & Nourish kind and supportive, respect everyone’s food choices, and avoid spam or unsolicited promotions?
Welcome Home,
Katie
Comments
Post a Comment