Invite DM Gather & Nourish

 Hello! 🌿 I’m Katie, a single mom of three neurodivergent teenagers with different nutritional needs, sensory sensitivities, and eating challenges. I understand how much energy it takes to get meals on the table while caring for everyone—including yourself.

I’d love to invite you to Gather & Nourish, my Facebook group dedicated to making mealtime easier through planning, prep, and nourishing home-cooked meals. 💛

Our vision is to bring more peace to mealtime and create room for connection, self-care, and meaningful family time.

Our mission is to help busy parents prepare affordable, balanced meals with wholesome ingredients through practical meal plans, recipes, prep tips, and encouragement that respects each family’s needs.

Whether you’re looking for fresh meal ideas or a little support with the daily “What’s for dinner?” question, there’s a place for you at our table.

🌿 Join Gather & Nourish

Come as you are—I’d love to welcome you!

Katie 🧡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Seasoning Mixes // Tales From an Empty Nest

Freezer Meals with Little Village Homestead

CopyCat Meals // Tales from an Empty Nest