DM for new Gather & Glow members

 Hi, ! 🌿💛 Thank you for joining Gather & Glow! I’m so glad you’re here. Pull up a chair—there’s a place for you at our table!

My vision for this group is to help busy parents bring more peace to mealtime through practical planning, simple meal prep, and affordable, nourishing meals. As a mom of three with different eating needs, I understand how overwhelming feeding a family can feel. This is a welcoming space to share ideas, find encouragement, and make more room for family time and caring for ourselves, too.

I’d love to get to know you: What does mealtime look like in your home right now, and what would make it feel a little easier?

I’m looking forward to connecting with you! 🧡

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1114177087846976

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Seasoning Mixes // Tales From an Empty Nest

Freezer Meals with Little Village Homestead

CopyCat Meals // Tales from an Empty Nest