Gather & Glow new introduction

Day 1

πŸ‚☕✨ A New Name… The Same Warm Heart! ✨☕πŸ‚

I’m so excited to introduce the new name of our group…

Gather & Glow 🧑

While our name is changing, what we’re all about isn’t. This is still our cozy little place to gather, connect, encourage one another, and find a little peace and tranquility in the middle of busy lives.

We’ll share ideas for self-care, scent therapy, meal planning, recipes, cozy drinks, relaxing baths, candles, and all those simple things that help us unwind and feel refreshed. πŸ•―️πŸ΅πŸ›

Think of Gather & Glow as pulling up a chair at a friend’s table—with a warm cup of tea, something yummy to snack on, a glowing candle, and good conversation waiting for you. ❤️

I’m so glad you’re here. Come gather with us, share a little, laugh a little, and let’s glow together!

What’s your favorite way to unwind and enjoy a little “me time”? ☕πŸ‚

Day 2

☕πŸ‚ I’d Really Love Your Thoughts… πŸ‚☕

As we begin this new chapter with Gather & Glow, I’ve been thinking about what I want this group to become.

I don’t want this to be a place where I’m simply posting things for you to read. I want us to build it together. ❤️

I want Gather & Glow to be a cozy place where we can come when we need a little encouragement, a little inspiration, a good conversation, or simply a moment to slow down.

So I’m asking you

🌿 What is your go-to way to practice self-care?

🍽️ Would you enjoy sharing meal-planning ideas and recipes?

πŸ› Would you like to see recipes and ideas for making your own bath, spa, and self-care goodies?

πŸ•―️ Are candles, scents, and creating a warm, relaxing home something you enjoy?

☕ Would you like more conversations about tea, coffee, cozy drinks, and simply taking time to unwind?

πŸ’› Do you enjoy uplifting quotes, encouraging words, and inspirational thoughts?

Or is there something completely different you’d love to bring into our little community?

What would YOU like Gather & Glow to be?

Your ideas, your experiences, and even the simple things that bring a smile to your day can help shape where we go from here.

So, grab your favorite cup, get comfortable, and talk to me. ☕❤️

If you could choose one thing for us to share more of in Gather & Glow, what would it be?

I’m listening. πŸ‚πŸ•―️✨

Day 3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Seasoning Mixes // Tales From an Empty Nest

Freezer Meals with Little Village Homestead

CopyCat Meals // Tales from an Empty Nest